Visas and Extension/Change of Status

Visas and Extension/Change of Status

There are a variety of visas available for different kinds of activities that foreign nationals can carry out in the United States. There are visas for tourism, to work, to study, to do business, etc. There is also the possibility of being under one visa status and requesting the option to extend such status or switch to another status without having to leave the United States. It is important to change status timely, and never fall out of status. If you would like to discuss your case please contact us at 561-544-0944 to schedule a consultation.

Arrange A Free Consultation With An Experienced Lawyer

If you would like to discuss your matter with an attorney, reach out to Zuniga Law, P.A. You can all our offices at 561-544-0944 or arrange an appointment through our online form. We offer free initial consultations, allowing us to assess your case without obligating you to retain our services.

Se habla español.

We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.

Contact the Firm