Adjustment of Status

Adjustment of Status

Some people qualify to file an application with USCIS to adjust their status without the need to leave the United States and attend an interview at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate abroad. It is important that a determination is made that the person qualifies for such adjustment. If the person does not meet the requirements then an alternative proceeding like consular process needs to be commenced. If you would like to discuss your case please contact us at 561-544-0944 to schedule a consultation.

Arrange A Free Consultation With An Experienced Lawyer

If you would like to discuss your matter with an attorney, reach out to Zuniga Law, P.A. You can all our offices at 561-544-0944 or arrange an appointment through our online form. We offer free initial consultations, allowing us to assess your case without obligating you to retain our services.

Se habla español.

We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.

Contact the Firm